
Dave popped the BIG question on March 15th, 2008. He had three letters each that he had written over the last 4 years that we have known eachother but never given me. The first was from one night on his mission when we was thinking of me and how I was "the One", The second from a month after he had been home and we were blissfully happy dating again, the third he wrote right after he had called both my parents to ask for their blessing. I was in shock when I read that letter and allready in tears from the sweet words Dave had written to me...at the end he wrote "will you marry me, love Dave. P.S. Say yes now." When I looked up he had got on one knee and was holding out the box with the beautiful three stone ring he picked out all on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment