Friday, February 27, 2009

Married Life is Bliss

I'M LUCKY TO BE IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!








Dave and I have been married for only 6 months but they are hands down the best 6 months of my life! We have so much fun just giggling at the little things in life. Dave has become an even more amazing cook and I have become an even more amazing dish washer. :)We have both gained a ton of weight so our next endevour is workin it off. We are working on our summer bods! The sun just started to peak it's little face out in Provo and it's so refreshing after months of snowy and icy days. It amazes me how much you can know someone before you marry them but learn just as much after you get married. Knowing we are married for time and all eternity is such a comfort. Currently Dave is workin' his tush off at BYU so he can graduate next December. He works in a research lab on campus as well. I'm just working full time as a family assistant/Nanny lol. It's been an amazing expirience. I do just about anything you could think of for this wonderful family of three and I enjoy every minute of it. I'm working of getting going at UVU to earn my business mngmt degree. Dave and I have been volunteering for Habitat for Humanity building houses on the weekends for people in need and it has been soooooo much fun! We are looking into volunteering at the pet shelter a few times a month as well because we love animals but aren't allowed to have any in our apartment. We dream to get a little shitzu one day and name it T.J. for twitchell Jr. (the name of Dave's childhood dog who just past away). I'm just so completely happy. I'm so thankful to have an amazing husband and a wonderful marriage filled with so much happiness!!!!


p.s. having so many adorable neices and nephews to come makes me want one of my own!!! Imagine alittle davy+meggy baby.....what a big head they will have yikes! ANyhoo I'm am going to start being a lot better about keeping this updated with our lives so stay tuned.....


Snowbird

No comments: