Monday, March 2, 2009

Bromancin'







My Dad and Garrett ( my little brother ) came to Utah to see Kamryn, my new neice. This was only the second time Dave has ever met my dad and so the boys went shooting to do the bonding. I went along to take some pictures. It was so funny to see them all turn into little boys while they competed to see who was the best shooter. I hit a clay pigeon with a shotgun on my first try and was proud of myself! After shooting for a few hours we went and got lunch at Chadder's and took a quick nap before going snowboarding at brighton. It was Garrett's first time boarding and all though he did great for his first time he spent most of the night face first in the snow. I had so much fun with all my family and was so greatful we could all go do something fun like that together. As time passes I realize what awsome sisters and brothers I have. I just wish our oldest sister Janae lived closer so we could see her family more! So that night we were all exhausted from such a long day but it was so worth it!

1 comment:

Janae said...

I wish we lived closer too. I always feel so out of the loop. I'm sure you are an awesome nanny and those kids are blessed to have you there to help them through this messy divorce. I love you. Hugs and kisses.