Festival Of Colors
2009
Dave and I went to the festival of colors in Spanish Fork, Utah. There were thousands of BYU students there and a few followers of Hari Krishna. The story I heard over the crowd was that this man would cover his followers in many colors so they looked all the same and then he would wipe them clean. They had a rock band and ethnic dancers and made a huge fire...Then on the count of three everyone threw their colored flour into the air, like thousands of poofs at once. And when the flour settled everyone was covered in multiple colors. Dave and I stayed up on the temple terrace so we stayed clean. Afterwards we walked around the temple grounds and pet all the fun animals they have. We will definately be going next year.
Us looking down from the temple terrace
This is the only photo my computer let me upload so hopefully I will most more later.
2 comments:
Thank you for the invite to your blog! I love it.
Kooky! I mean the flour people, not your picture :)
Post a Comment