Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ROAD TRIP

Dave and I recently took a road trip from Provo to Spokane...
We were given the grand tour of Spokane by Dave sister Kari and fell in love some more with Washington State. We also spent a few days in Cour De Lane at their cabin with them.

Here is Dave and our nephew Alec riding up the mountain to pick Huckleberries. Alec was the allstar if the trip and was never afraid!
Us.
Chad let Dave chop down a dead tree in the back yard....He loved it!
Dave Jumping the wake
Getting back in the groove. I miss wake boarding too much!
I was having fun....promise lol

What a cutie.

Up the road from their cabin was the perfect swimming spot and a mountain side full of huckelberries we spent an hour picking!

I officially love this place!
Can't wait to go back soon!!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

what a fun trip... and it all looks so beautiful!

David and Megan said...

it really is gorgeous there....I highly recommend going there for a family get away!!!!

Susie said...

Looks like amazing road trip to go see Kari and her family. You sure did a lot of fun things. It also looks very breathtaking.