Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer to do list

Here are a few things I plan to do with the remaining summer season.....

1. Throw an outdoor dinner party


2. Find an Orchard where we can pick our own fruit
3. Go camping


4. Find a great piece to add to my collection of pitchers and dishes


5. Make our own popsicles


6. Have a picnic in the park


FYI July is National Picnic month

7. Go to all the antique stores as humanly possible this summer and score

three rows of door knobs from a salvage shop guide

This will be and has been an amazing summer.

My #1: enjoy "summer Dave" while he lives....once he starts school again in Fall and me too, I fear we will just be busy bodies with little time together.


3 comments:

Aubrey said...

you summer to do list sounds amazing! i wish i could join you on all of your outings! BUT i am so happy to even be able to see you this summer. yay!!! i can't wait meg! :)

David and Megan said...

I'm getting excited too...I hope you all are up and running soon!

Susie said...

I love your summer plans list, I think I'll do some of those too. Nothing is funnier then summer time fun. Enjoy your summer before you both hit the books again.