
Our friends the Mathews recently graduated and moved away for further schooling so we planned a a reunion to get together and have some fun.

We lucked out to be able to stay in a cabin in Park City Utah for FREE. It was the perfect kick off to summer. We enjoyed staying up until 3am giggling and watching movies...

Having Campfires and looking at this awsome few from the deck...Dave and I woke up every morning and sat on the porch and read side by side, while we listened to the birds.

Hanging out with these lovely ladies...
Yelling "SUMMEr DAVE" and cheering as a group whenever Dave stayed up passed midnight or did something fun hehe

Shopping on Main Street and finding these free hats to keep our hair dry in the pooring rain.
Finding cute $3.00 shirts that we loaded up on.

Riding the trolly.
Driving around the mountains and looking at some of the amazing houses up there.

Eating out at the best burger joint in Summit County.
Seeing Robin Hood opening night.
Watching Dave act in Gestures and trying not to pee my pants.
Getting heated in a game of memory....yes memory.
Watching the deer run around our cabin windows.
Cooking meals for eachother.
We had such a great time and are thankful for such wonderful friends to spend our time their with. Great friends can be rare and we hope to be life long friends with these 4. Can't wait for our next adventure.
2 comments:
SO FUN! I am glad you are having a blast with Summer Dave. xoxo
Sounds like the best weekend ever. I love Park City. Aw I miss Utah already. And I love that we can see Ashley's cute baby bump in the picture. Yay!
Post a Comment