Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Belgium Waffles

So yesterday at work I recieved a rather intriguing text from my husband.

Dave: "Would you like to go to Belgium in September"
Me: "Yes, Please"

At first I thought this was a joke, but I soon realized that Dave isn't a joker, so I called him as soon as I got off.

Brugge, Belgium


For the past couple of years Dave has ben able to go to these international research confrences with all expenses paid by BYU with his professor at the BYU research lab. He's gone to California and Montreal while I have stayed at home and scrapbooked or knitted :)....well this September it's in Belgium and Dave wants me to come too. Dave will have his flight, food and hotel all ready paid by BYU so we just need to pinch our pennies so I can come tag along. When else would we get to travel there for just half the price. I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much, but Dave kind of blew it the moment he told me this posibility. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!


So cross your fingers for me.


Belgian Waffels...try them!







6 comments:

Aubrey said...

oh- that would be so FUN for the two of you to go together! keep me posted...

Berry Family said...

What a fun trip that would be! I hope all works out & you get to enjoy the trip with him!

Betsy said...

So fun! BR and I went to Belgium for our 1 year anniversary, and I loved it. I'll be rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

Megan! That's so amazing! I can't believe you didn't tell me when you came over. Wow, I'm so jealous. Europe is amazing. I've never been to Belgium but I'm sure you'll love it :)

Cami and Juan said...

Heavenly. You've just got to go. Take out a loan to go, do whatever it takes!

Whitmer Family said...

How awesome would that be?! Hope it works out, that would be an amazing trip!