This month is going to be so exciting and so scary at the same time.
Dave and I have decided to finally move to a larger place that is cheaper and has brand new carpet and brand new paint. I'm convinced it is going to feel like a little peice of Heaven after where we have lived the past 2 years. Not only will we be saving a few pennies but we have been having mold and mngmt problems where we are at now are are excited to be free of that. Dave says the mold is making us stupid....lol
The kids I nanny are off to Arizona with their mom for ten days so it's up to me to pack up our things while Dave studies for his MCAT some more. We then leave for Spokane on July 14th, for Dave to take his MCAT again and for our family reunion. We come back the 25th. We move out the 26th.....Like I said, I'm excited and scared. I'm sad to be away from all of my friends, it's been so nice to walk out your door and see everyone else coming and going and saying hello and goodbye. I am confident we will all still be just as great of friends. We have loved our ward, our apartment (for the most part), our friends, our location, and the growth and love we have felt here.
So here is to moving forward and becoming a stronger and happier Mr. And Mrs. Holt.
3 comments:
How exciting for everything for you! I'm glad you found a cheaper, bigger place. Sounds like we moved out at just the right time, I think everyone is moving out.
Why you want to leave me? :( J\K I'm sure we'll still hang out - I wanna come and see it as soon as you guys feel like visitors, though.
Counting our blessings that we get another year (or two??) with the Holts! :) We love you guys!
Post a Comment