I threw a joint baby shower for my two wonderfully prego girlfriends this saturday! I am so excited for them to be mothers and raise little BYU football players. During Sunday's church meeting Dave and I played with with our little friend abby....she's the one in the black jump suite in the front row. And as she slept in Dave's arms the second half (after her parents helped her fall asleep)I thought to myself....I'm so greatful I am not bitter towards those who get to be mothers sooner than me. ( I see that happen too often ) If anything this expirience has made me more happy for those who have success with their pregnancies and get to bring cute little chubby playmates for Dave and I.
4 comments:
i admire your optimistic heart megan! and i sure do love ya too! :)
I'm sad I couldn't make it to the shower. You all look so cute in the picture! I'm glad you're not bitter either, just not worth it.
You rock my world, sis!! Honestly, you even help ME to get excited about my own pregnancy. I don't know how you do it...you're like 3\4 angel straight from Heaven :)
hahaha Ash I love ya! and I am counting down the days til your baby comes.....only 6 months.....holy cow....
Post a Comment