Last night as Dave and I were praying before bed I started to cry!
I just miss being pregnant. I miss holding my little belly. I miss daydreaming about what it was going to be, boy or girl. I miss talking with Dave about all of the silly fun things we were going to do with our little one and all of the silly things babies do that we would just sit and giggle at. I miss the little kids I nanny asking me questions non stop about what the baby was growing that day. I miss knowing that I was going to have a baby in March in Utah with all of my family and friends close by. I miss reading all of my books on the babies developement and how to be a good mom. I miss wearing elastic pants. I miss thinking of baby names. I miss the excitment the filled me every time I saw mother and her little one in church. It's only been 23 days today since we lost our little one. 23 days of coping. 23 days less I have to wait to start trying again. My life seems to have the theme of patience these days, and some days I am better than others.
But each day I count my blessings because I know Dave and I have been blessed in so many ways!
4 comments:
Hang in there Megan. You will be blessed with all those things that you are missing right now. Just in time, it will be well worth the wait. :) You are in our prayers daily. Love you girl!
I know it is hard and believe me I know. As we had to learn patience in starting our family out. It was a long 5 years before we brought our first child into our family. Hang there you will be a mom before you know it!! Just believe!!
I can't say, I know how you feel, but I can tell you that my heart aches for you. You guys will be AMAZING parents when the time comes again. I am sure that time will come soon & when you least expect it to.
Megan thanks for your post. I need to be more like you. You always see the light and positive in things. I love you a lot and am glad you are my sister. wish we lived closer
Post a Comment