I am SEW HAPPY!
My sister and I got matching sewing machines and are having SEW much fun. We spent all day Wednesday learning how to sew a straight line, make a bobbin, thread the machine and then I taylored one of Dave's old collared shirts to fit me. I'm in love with my new sewing machine and think we have a long amazing future together!
If anyone has any awsome websites with sewing ideas send em on over!
6 comments:
how fun for you! i love sewing- although i'm not very good at it. i do admire this website (www.sewmamasew.com), its fun! lots of fun ideas on it. happy sewing! :)
Awesome! There are sooo many great websites/blogs out there. Some of my favorites are...
www.dana-made-it.com
grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com
www.makeit-loveit.com
www.noodle-head.com
That's just to name a few. Have fun!
Ooooh! Your picture looks so cute with your background. Good choice :) And, we definitely need to spend some more time sewin' it up!! C'mon, straight lines?! Palease...
Don't you crochet also? You are just so awesome Megan. I miss you.
www.cluckclucksew.com
Megan, we have a few extra Christmas cards, I will send you another one. Will you send me your new address??
Thanks- Betsy
Post a Comment