Dave got accepted to all of four the medical schools he interviewed at and we will hear back from the fifth at the end of this month. We couldn't be more excited that we have options on where to live for the next few years of our life. We love De Moines, Iowa and we LOVE Kansas City, MO....so as of right now we are deciding between those two. And then if we get into UIC in Chicago we will definately be considering that school too. So what I'm really wondering.....is where would you all come to visit us??? Chicago, De Moines or Kansas City?
Dave finished classes for the semester officially and is just relaxing and studying for his exams.
CAN YOU BELIEVE HE ONLY HAS UNTIL APRIL. Then we move.
I secretly wish we had longer....We just love BYU so much!!!!
I am doing better these days...I have enrolled in my last semester at UVU, training for my half marathon again, having the time of my life being Santa for my husband this year, Learning how to sew with my sister.....I still feel like I'm climbing back up to where I need to be emotionally, mentally and physically but one step at a time....I'm getting closer. Luckily I have Dave's big shoulder to lean on when I fall back a few steps.
3 comments:
That's SO exciting. Could not be happier for you two. Tyler applied for a job next year in Columbia, MO. That's not too far from Kansas City right?
I came across your cute blog from another blog, and hope you don't mind me leaving a message here. Congrats on Dave's acceptance to Grad School. This is very exciting! Also, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You are one of the sweetest girls that I have ever met, I hope you will continue to find comfort and peace. I love you Megan!
Just go to which one is the closest to me....love you.
Post a Comment