Dave saw this poster hanging at B.Y.U. this week
and brought it home to show me.
And I knew I needed to help share as well.
If you can't read what it says on the poster I posted it below the picture...
"Name: Sir Bubbalouie. Bubba or The Bubbs to his friends
Last seen: Chilling on the couch, with nothing but love in his heart and a rumbling in his tummy, both his heart and tummy are big
Has a shiny black coat with a majestic white face and chest, big brown eyes, and a little tail that curls like a cinnamon roll.
Not ashamed of any bodily finctions, they give him a sense of accomplishment
Has two loves: Friends and Food
Not interested in mainstream things like politics, reality TV or baths
Not lost, just wanted to show you how awsome my dog is."
How funny is that!!!
NEEDLESS TO SAY...We are so excited to get a dog once we find an apartment in Illinios. We can't decide what kind, but this poster made us seriously consider this dog.
other types we have thought of
Shi-poo
Shitzu
Pomeranian
Pug
Yorky
French Bulldog
chi wawa (all Dave, I am not sure about that)
What do you guys think we should get???
1 comment:
I think pomeranian's are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment