After throwing a space mission birthday for the boy I nanny in January I didn't know how we were ever going to top it.
The boys and girl has so much stinking fun at the Space Center in PG on their simulated space mission and talked about it for weeks after.
But now it's time for his sisters birthday!
She loves Fashion and make-up and all things girlie
She actually is sketching pictures of designs all the time and we make clothes for her american girl dolls sometimes. She is a STAR and always wants to be the center of attention.
I am using all my free time from mid terms and research papers to prepare
for her birthday party this weekend.
We are doing a movie and makeover party.
perfect theme for her right???
Each girl gets her hair and make-up done.
jewelry
a feather boa
wears their best red carpet dress
and then gets to walk the red carpet down the stairs
while getting her photo taken
and they will all end up downstairs in the newly finished movie theatre
where they will watch Mega Mind in 3-D
Lots of planning for me
but I am looking forward to the end results this weekend
Should be lots of fun.
Did I mention I love my Job!!!!!!
I can't believe this is the third round of birthdays I will be celebrating with the
little munchkins.
3 comments:
Sounds like a totally awesome party. So much fun!
Such a cute idea Megan! I hope you get a big bonus for it. Seriously you are super nanny.
Wow, you're such an awesome nanny, Megan! Those kids are so lucky!
Post a Comment