Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cosmo Girl

Cosmetology school has been on my brain for a few years now.
I have always loved the idea of going.
but I always felt like I should get my degree
but although i love learning....I would much rather spend my time being creative
and I hate deadlines
plus tuition costs for cosmo school always scared me away.
This semster I have taken a career major and exploration class and a student sucess class.
I've learned so much about my learning style and what I love to do and what I would be good at.
and cosmotology school now seems to be back on my brain because all arrows point to the fact that I would love it.
So....yesterday I did my research on schools in Illinios.

Now I'm doing lots of praying.

I could get my liscense in 9 months but that would mean neither Dave nor I would be working...
which is a scary thought in medical school.

What's new with Dave??? He still has senioritis like crazy. It's really bad. He is getting so excited for our summer adventures and medical school. He is also excited for the BLUE&WHITE game this saturday where the byu football team has a scrimmage among themselves.

It will be our last football game for some time.

He is also slimming down and getting ripped and is one hot little potato.

Which translates into I need to get my but into gear for bathing suit season. I can't wait to have time to work out again. I miss it sooooooooo much.





2 comments:

Matt, Charity, Alison & Michael said...

I think u would be SO good in beauty school! We are really excited for your new chapter in life. Hopefully we'll live some what close to you guys so we can play! (eheem... Nertz). :) good luck with everything!

Betsy said...

You could think of it this way. The Cosmo skills would give you more earning potential once you were out, as well as abilities to do your own families hair (save $), as well as skills you could use to earn $ once you have kiddos. All a worthy investment. Im behind you if you decide to go for it!