Friday, April 8, 2011

NOPE

So my last post was about cosmotology school.

I was getting really excited about it and spoke with a director on the phone and was starting to work it all out.

After I said a prayer that sounded like this...."Heavenly Father, I have decided I'm going to Cosmotology school here and will start on this date..."ya da ya da...

Shortly after I had a very distinct answer given to me.

So I won't be going. I Very Sad at first and when I told Dave he said he was kind of relieved, because he didn't feel like it was a good time for it.

But I think that just means there is something else I need to be focusing on and will be blessed with.

So I am excited to find out what that is........

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

Good for you. So in tune with the Spirit. I am excited for what's coming up for you too. And hopefully sometime soon!