Who wants to blog when you have a adorable baby to be with? NOT ME. Maybe one day far from now I will get around to it...until then I am enjoying every wonderful minute of being with my baby boy! Being a mom brings me more joy than I ever anticipated!
3 comments:
Megan I am so happy you are LOVING it. Enjoy every minute. We will just anxiously wait for a precious picture on facebook or here. You guys are the best!
quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, i'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep... (and blogs can certainly wait too.) welcome to motherhood! i loved every minute with every one of my babies, too! i can't wait to meet mr. jacob! love you! xo aunt dana
Megan, I finally took a peek at your blog. Brought tears to my eyes. The pics of your antique furniture are fun, but the bestest pic of all is Jacob underneath the pingpong table and visioning him high fiving himself. You've got to keep up this blog as you do such a great job and it's a great diary of sorts. Was great to skype with you for a few today. Love you so very much! Mom
Post a Comment