I haven't always put much thought in to blogging. Just a few words and a few photos. BAM. But recently I have had the bug to be a better journal keeper, to document the fun and precious things that go on inside our little wonderful family each day, to recap Jacob's first 9 months and our awsome summer adventures that I blew over. So, in order to feel the freedom to be more detailed I have decided to go private with my blog.
(also I'm following the example of my big sis cause I think she's on to something)
If you would like to stay tuned and keep up with our family just message me your email.
I will be going private at the beginning of the new year.
So enjoy your holiday season everyone and remember to be thankful for the blessings in your life and where all you are blessed with comes from.
Loves,
M
5 comments:
I want to keep reading about your adorable son :) Jessikamarkwith@gmail.com
I definitely want an invite! ambickmore@gmail.com
thewanns@hotmail.com i love reading
courtney
camimacias@gmail.com
i would like an invite! brittsmith4@gmail.com
Post a Comment