These days you are...
getting more teeth and will stick just about anything in your mouth to chew on
Today it was dominos.
You are the master of the stairs.
Dad stepped outside today and found you almost all the way up the stairs. When he stepped back in you were sitting and just chillin' almost at the top.
SO SCARY but secretly awsome.
He now believes mom when she tells him to use the baby gate at all times.
We let you climb up the stairs supervised so we could take this pick. I kind of love how you just sit on the stairs once you've had enough.
You grew hair!
HA
Just kidding but you do have some extra fuzz these days.
You love to be naked apparently.
When I change your diaper you wait til the diaper is off and then you flip over and crawl around like a crazy baby at lightning speed until I can catch you.
I honestly think it is so stinkin cute that I usually just sit and watch you for a while while I giggle, but I need to stop being a sucker and get you on lock down Mr. Nakey-Energizer bunny.
Dad and I just can't get enough of you. We just giggle all day at the cute things you do and the things that you say...
basically just squeals, squeaks and mama.
1 comment:
He is adorable and you are such a cute mommy!
Post a Comment