Monday, June 8, 2009

Knitty Bitty

My sister in-law Angie taught me how to make baby beanies over Christmas break last year. This is the first one I made for my neice Kamryn (her mom just gave me this photo). Isn't she so precious....I think I want one! Just have to convince Dave to jump on that boat!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

you did an awesome job on that beanie. it is so sweet on that precious little baby. love it!

Susie said...

You did an awesome job!! All I can say is WOW!! Your babies will be lucky to have a beanie made by there mom. YEAH!!

Whitmer Family said...

Oh my heavens!! Love the beanie! Hope you can pull Dave on board on the baby front, also! Good luck with that! :)

Cami and Juan said...

I thought you meant you wanted your own knit beanie. But you want a baby! Good knitting work.