Some scrumptious Oatmeal cookies courtesy of my trusty Henderson Cookbook!
I used to make treats or baked goods about once a week while dating Dave ( They say the stomach is the way to a man's heart...I believe it. ) but in the whole time Dave and I have been married I have yet to make a batch of cookies. Dave likes to call this False Advertising lol. (which makes me giggle) His would be that he actually liked to dance when we were dating but will barely lift a toe now. Well I was trying to think of something special I could do for the future father of my kids on Father's day when the thought came to me...so I opened up that dusty cook book and made a delicious batch of oatmeal cookies. It feels good to be a baker again. ;) And Dave has hope to have a happy belly again!
1 comment:
Those cookies look good, and nothing is sweeter then baking for your hubby.
Post a Comment