Dave left to play basketball for a few hours and I had a night to myself....so I decided to flip on the telli and see what was on. Flipping through the channels I came across Oklahoma and thought I would give it a go........I forgot how amazing that movie is. It made me want to wear a big dress and live out in the middle of no where and pick peaches and make pies (and don't forget sing out loud, which I did). Dave just happened to walk in the door just as it was ending, he then proceeded to tell me he had been looking at Ranches online earlier and began to sing "Oklahoma" with me.....lol. Sometimes I think we were born in the wrong era!

I edited this photo awhile ago...another day of wishing we lived back then!!
However I do love the internet, and planes and phones and cameras and, and, and....lol
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun evening by yourself. That musical is a great one. Russ went there on his mission, and the missionary's were able to go see it live. He said it was awesome. Sounds like you maybe should live on a ranch, sounds kind of fun and exciting.
i love the musical oklahoma! i remember going to see it when i was little over at antioch high school..and we used to watch the movie a lot too b/c both my mom and dad love old movies like that! i think i could live in the country too!..just not like..too country!
what the heck!..that was just me commenting..i apparently accidently clicked "anonymous"!
I like the look of your blog! Your picture at the very top is great!
Post a Comment