Here is our "Dave is free let's party and do everything" list for the summer.
0. Apply To Medschool....WOO HOO it's finally here.!!
1. Hit all of the sweet UTah Camping spots.
1.5. Find all of the great hikes we keep hearing about in UTah...and hike them ;)
2. Read all of the books we have listed, but have no time to read.
3. Tour de Utah Temples.
4. Refinish furniture to sell...or keep for our next place.
5. GET PREGNANT ;) I'm looking forward to this one the most.
6. Road trip to Cor De Lane with friends. This is where we took our honeymoon and love going back.
7. Dave wants to get his research papers published/ I want to finish the few children's books I have been working on and check out getting them published.
8. Go back to Holt Farm and play in the fields...ride some tractors...not get tetnus!! lol
9. Go to Lagoon...neither of us have been.
10. Do a sprint Triathalon together in St. George.
11. I'm running the Utah Valley Half Marathon....my goal is to complete it lol
12. Go shooting at least two dozen times
12.5. Festival of Colors
13. Go to California....my home sweet home!!! ride bikes to and around SF. Take Dave to all of the amazing resturaunts that I miss. Visit with family and friends.
14. Go to all the weddings....my sister's and 2 cousins....I'm sure there will be more to come...
15. Go to see the new Twilight at midnight.....yes I plan on bringing Dave...and although he would never admit it...he loves Jacob and his hot bod. lol jk.
16. Go tandum bike riding up Bridal Veil Falls....we are really curious how far up the path goes...and picnic at the end.
17. Invest
18. Did I mention GET PREGNANT!!
So keep Dave in your Prayers...May 1st will be here before we know it and he will be taking his test. And then it's party time!!!! So if anyone has fun ideas and wants to join in on enjoying "Summer Dave" with me just let us know....although I am tempted to keep him all to myself. And thank you everyone for helping me stay so positive and giving me oppertunities to serve and reminding me that there is light at the end of the tunnel. We are so very blessed and I'll never forget it!!!
WOO HOO. I'm so excited.
3 comments:
All those things sounds great! I am looking forward to you getting pregnant! :)
We will keep Dave in our prayers for his big exam, I bet he will do great though. Sounds like you have a very awesome summer planned and great memories to make along the way too. That is exciting that your more then ready to start bringing those sweet spirits into your life. I wish you best of luck in all you have in store for you both!
Yay for Dave and YAY for getting pregnant!! We're keeping you guys in our prayer! We can't wait to see you at Ashley's wedding.
Post a Comment