Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pappa Holt

I just think it is so cute that Dave is so over-protective of me and our future kids....and I'm not even a preggy meggy yet. He has me taking multiple suppliments daily to help our kids be smart and healthy. He threw out some water bottle this morning because it had some substance in it that "could" possibly be harmful I guess...lol... I have no idea what he was talking about ...He has me eating healthy and baught me a nice comfy new matress so when I do get pregnant I sleep well. We have been daydreaming a lot lately about what it will all be like once I do get prego.

He's going to be such a cute dad.

I'm trying to be patient...but I'm so ready to be a mom one day soon!

4 comments:

courtney wann said...

thats funny! Levi was soo crazy when when we first found out. He wouldnt let me drink out of any water bottles (bpa but not all water bottles have it)and wouldnt let me have any sweets lol he did a few other random things its funny what boys do.

Cate said...

Megan, I completely know how you feel! I just want to be a mom! :)

Manda Sue said...

you are so cute. good luck! thats good. sometimes men need to take charge in those areas. a new mattress. score!

Susie said...

That is too funny about Dave!! I guess he wants the best for you and his future kids!! Best of Luck!!