Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today


SO sorry I am neglecting my blog these days. I have been working as many hours as possible and cleaning as much as possible so when Dave gets home I'm all his. Only 2.5 weeks left until he takes the MCAT, but don't remind him because he'll get nervous. We are loving life though and loving eachother more than EVER. Dave and I have had so much joy lately with such a wonderful general conference that lit a fire in both of us to be better in so many ways....and by making some changes we have felt miraculously happier and closer to our Heavenly Father.
I know it's hard to make changes sometimes but I know because of these small itty-bitty changes Heavenly Father blessed me with some amazing expiriences this last week...too special to share.

Let's just say I know my Heavely Father lives and loves each and everyone of us!!!
I am so greatful for the knowledge that I have that I am a daughter of God.
For temples.
For a living Prophet to guide me, along with his apostles.
For oppertunities to serve in capacities that are challenging but necesary to help ourselves and others reach their potentional and be comforted.
For eternal families.
For personal revelation.
For the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ.
For the Priesthood.
For all of this and so many more reason that I am pondering about today....TODAY will be the best day ever!


1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

I love this post! What motivation to just live and love in the moment. You and Dave are so cute and perfect for each other.