Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm off to California tomorrow for 5 whole days!!! I can't wait. Here is what I will be up to.


0. Helping the family prepare for Ashley's outdoor wedding reception.
1.My older sister Ashley's wedding....woohoo
2. Lunch with my bestie. Jamiee.
3. Laying poolside in the afternoons
4. Riding my bike through SF....one of my favorite things to do.
5. Playing cards with Gma and Gpa.
6. Laughing histarically with my siblings.
7. Making Thia food for my mom.
8. Running every morning down to the marina.
9. Getting manis and pedis with my sisters and madre.
9.5. Biting all of my cute nails off while I wonder what score Dave will get on his MCAT and where we will end up for med school.
10.visiting with old friends.
11. Going through my old closet and bring back all of my clothes I left there....I'm excited to find some good stuff.
11.5. Taking MILLIONS of pictures of all the things I miss.
12. Calling Dave nightly do whisper sweet nothings and tell him I miss him horribly and love him dearly.

BE BACK SUNDAY!!!! And get ready for oodles of photos from Cali.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I'm excited to hear about it and see pictures. Have lots of fun!

Cami and Juan said...

Oh have fun. I can't believe the MCAT is so close!