The odds that we are going to make it to med school are good these days.
Dave has interviews at the following places in the next 3 months.
Lake Erie Penn
Kansas City Missouri
Chicago, Illinois
University of Southern Illinois, also near Chicago
Kirksville, Missouri
Finding out Dave has an interview is like Christmas everytime. It never gets old. And we are having so much fun celebrating each time.
I am so excited because 4 of these schools are near family.....and that's all I really care about.
It is a little scary to think that We will be leaving Utah, with all of our family and friends here with a 3 month old baby and will have to make it work wherever we are, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Dave is AWSOME and it is so nice to be over the stressful hump of applying for med schools.....just one last step of interviewing and summer dave will be back in business!!! (yes he sometimes continues into fall.....mainly because of football season)
As if this news isn't enough to keep a smile on my face.....We leave for Europe in less than 2 days. We found out our hotel reservation didn't go through which was kind of scary, but the people in Paris were wonderful and helped us fix that quickly. So now everything is set.
Yes I am so scared of flying but it will be worth it....and I have Unisom to help me sleep. I took half a pill last night and literally did not move for 12 hours. It was glorious!!!! The baby and I are finally sleeping well.
I'm happy to report that our little one is the size of a softball now....I have gained a pound (it's harder work than I thought) and I am predicting it is a girl because the heart rate was 160 beats/minute.......but I could be wrong....but I would be so excited if I wasn't!!!!
3 comments:
We are excited for you. Europe is going to be great. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back! PS I have a ton of boy clothes I am saving until you find out if you are having a boy or girl! Can't wait for that either!
So many interviews. Congrats! All the hard work is paying off. And you've got a softball inside you and have only gained a pound. You better work on that while you're in Europe :)
That is fabulous news for the both of you, and your new family of course. The Lord will guide you were Dave is suppose to be for medical school, keep your faith and pray often for guidance through all this. Best of Luck!
Post a Comment