Monday, September 13, 2010

It's the little things in life....

This morning I woke up smiling and can't stop.

Maybe this is why......

1. Having Dave come home from the gym this morning and flexing for me and making me giggle while I wake up. He is such a stud.

2. Watching the Price is Right while eating a bowl of delicious Cheerios with strawberries. I love that show!!!!

3. Knowing I have to go to work at 2:30 and that it will consist of taking the girls to gymnastics in their adorable leotards and then taking all three kids to their annual school carnival....which they are so excited for!!!!! ( I can't believe this will be my third carnival with them) I love my job.

4. Remembering the fact that in 9 days I will be in EUROPE and am going to eat pastries and waffles for every meal....well for the baby's sake I will throw a few fruits and veggies in there too ;)

5. Feeling like the luckiest woman alive each and every day because I have a husband who works so hard for us and the future of our family....and counting down the days til he has his med school interviews.

6. PLanning to have a fun Family Home Evening of cutting my husbands hair and making Strawberry/Rasberry freezer Jam together for the first time.

7. Planning 2 baby showers for my 2 prego girlfriends in the same weekend....and loving every minute of it.

8. Having awsome regional stake confrences with apostle that make me giggle because of their cuteness.....and hearing EXACTLY what I need to hear from them to help me be inspired to grow a little more and become a better person. wife and mother.

Yep!!!! Life is good. and I am loving the fact that my tear filled 1st trimester is over and that I can smile away now!!!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Oh, the second trimester. You have to love it! I'm glad to hear you are smiling. Your post made me smile too =0).