Sunday, January 9, 2011

9:34pm

It's 9:34p.m. on Sunday January 9, 2011...and I am exhausted! I just finished my first week of being back in school. I'm taking 17 credits in hopes to finish up my schooling before Dave and I are headed out. I have English, Philosophy, Health, Geology, and Student Success. I love school so much. I love that I am constantly being forced to challenge myself on a daily basis. I am definitely out of my comfort zone, but I am loving every minute of it. As a reward to myself I made sure to sign up for an advanced volleyball class, where I basically get to just have open gym 3 days a week. I am enjoying getting to know my professors and the people in my classes. I didn't know how I would be with my time management when it came to 17 credits and working still and then being in charge of preparing the R.S. lesson today. I don't have much free time anymore but interestingly enough I had just enough energy to finish all of the tasks required of me this week and as soon as I finished my very last task of making Dave his batch of Sunday cookies....every ounce of energy left my body....I know that Heavenly Father is watching over me and routing me on. I could not be more grateful for Him, along with a husband who does the dishes and lets me go to sleep at 9pm on school nights (yes I should be in bed now, I have class at 7am) even though he wants to stay up and play and makes me cups of hot coa coa while I'm typing away at my first research paper because he knew it would make me remember to smile and stop worrying that I am not a genius!

It's 9:44pm Sunday January 9, 2011 and I am exhausted, but I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments: