Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Muse

I have been bitten by the Paris bug!
Some days I sit and wonder.....did we really go to Paris in September? I all ready want to go back. I have to keep reminding myself that medical school and children are first....then it's back to "Pareeee" for me. I recently fell in love with this photo on etsy.com. I have looked at it multiple times in the past 3 weeks and plan to have my husband surprise me with it for my birthday (hehe) and hang it in our room(he's seen it and thinks it's silly because we have hundreds of pictures all ready that we took, so feel free to surprise me instead). It would be the perfect thing to look at while I day dream of all the wonderful memories we made in Europe and matches our duvet perfectly... how convenient.


No comments: