Sunday, July 31, 2011

We are still alive

Ok so I haven't posted anything since April...
and even then my posts were kind of lacking.

We have been on such a whirlwind of AWSOMENESS these past few months.
And with our computer packed away with all of our other belongings and my camera loaded with pictures...you can bet that one day very soon ya'll are going to get blogger overload from the Holts.

But for now, just know we are as happy as can be, surrounded by Holt family....

In this corn field covered place called Illinois.
(that I am learning to love)


2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Yay! I am excited for all the updates. We miss you guys here, I love that you have a new adventure though.

Whitmer Family said...

So glad all is well for you guys! Sounds like you've been having some fun...can't wait to read all about it!