I'm Pregnant!!!
Saying those words make me the happiest woman alive right now.
Our love bug is scheduled for delivery in February.
Dave and I have had a long road to recovery after we lost our little one last October and I can honestly say that although it was the most heart breaking expirience I've ever been through I am greatful for what has become of it. I know our little one is in a much much better place. I know we will meet our little one again one day, I'm excited to be growing their sibling. Dave and I have a firm and strong faith in our Heavenly Father's plan for us and our family. We are closer than we ever were.
Our two little ones all ready have a one thing in common.
They were conceived in the same month exactly one year apart from one another.
What are the odds.
Any sooner and I don't think I would have been ready emotionally.
Any later and I would have started getting anxious.
Heavenly Father just has PERFET timing.
This pregnancy is considered high risk, beacause my last miscarriage was well into my second trimester. At first this sounded really scary to me, but what that really means is that I get ultrasounds early and often and my doctor is really thorough and attentive.
Just what any mother could ask for.
At ten weeks we got our first ultrasound.
We saw the heartbeat, healthy and strong.
(the first heartbeat we've ever seen or heard)
It was amazing, I cried like the boob that I am. I was overwhelmed with how amazingly strong our little is all ready. Dave just sat there with a huge grin on his face and said nothing. It was adorable.
The best part was when "chubbies" waved their little arm as if to say "hey mommy and daddy" and we replied "hey chubbies" (our awsome nickname for them)
My first trimester has been good to me.
I sleep A LOT!
I eat when ever I can....my appetite has completely left me
(Shocking I know)
wintergreen TUMS are my best friend.
There has been a heat wave in St.Louis the past 18 days...and with the humidity it feels like it's 105-110 degrees outside and since I all ready feel hot all of the time I have been spending all of my time indoors reading, sleeping ,sewing, sleeping and catching up on good movies, after which I will take a good nap.
This baby is taking all of my energy....I'm convinced they are going to be awsome.
Dave and I both feel like it's going to be a boy, which means it will probably be a girl.
We can't wait to find out though.
Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family who kept us in your prayers.
They totally worked....We're having a BABY!!!
11 comments:
That is soo awesome Megan! Congrats to you two and I hope for the best this time around! I wish I got to have ultrasounds all the time! They are best! Take a video camera with you and see if they will let you tape it while they are doing the ultrasound! WE did and it is soo awesome to be able to watch it again!
Congratulations! So happy for you guys! We miss you!
Love,
Mykel & Matt
Congrats to you both! We are so excited for you , and so glad things are going great. Thanks for sharing your great news with us!
So so happy for this wonderful news megan! Love you!
HOORAY! I'm so happy you got to see your little babe. Thank goodness it is the end of summer and the heat will be lessening very soon.
YAY!!!! Congrats.
CONGRATS!!
Congrats!!! We would love to have you guys up to Chicago sometime once you have settled in :)
So very happy and excited for you guys!!!!
Oh my! You have no idea how excited I am for you guys. I will keep praying that all goes smooth for you and the babe mama!
Yea! That is fabulous news! Congrats!
Post a Comment