Friday, November 4, 2011

October

October was a fun month.


We carved pumpkins and watched a scary movie. Too scary of a movie.

  
We took our punkin' to the pumpkin patch.
(He's growing strong and he's a mover)


Enjoyed the great fall weather.


(These are our awsome poses)


Walked through the apple orchards


decorated a bit...not much


This horribly scary spider decor was sent to us from Dave's mom.
(I hate spiders and swear this one is cursed because spiders keep showing up in our apartment after I hung it.)


We were pretty lame this Halloween and didn't dress up at all. It was quite a shame but with me working and dave in med school we are both equally exhausted and all we wanted was a relaxing night at home on Halloween together. 

Which was WONDERFUL. 

We did buy Chubbies his first cowboy hat that he can wear from 0-12 months.
I'm hoping this is his daily costume lol.
The picture doesn't really do it justice. It's just so small and adorable.


Hope you all had a wonderful October. 
We're thankful to be one month closer to meeting our baby boy.

No comments: