Thursday, October 27, 2011

HUGE

It dawned on me again this morning...that baby boy has potential to be a HUGE baby

We have 2 grandpas that weighed 13 lbs at birth
a daddy who was almost 11 lbs 
All Holt men are now Giants.
and a mommy who was almost 10 lbs
and not too short herself.
Chubbies has a femur growing 3 weeks ahead of schedule...so he's going to be tall.


So I'm wondering how big will my belly need to get to make enough room for Chubbies to grow?

I'm feeling large and in charge and still have 4 months to go!!!

So how big will our baby boy be????

2 comments:

Berry Family said...

You look great! Pregnancy suites you. No doubt he will be a tall boy.

Cami and Juan said...

Juan and I were both big babies too. And when I was overdue I would seriously imagine having a baby so big that we'd be on the news. But she ended up being 8 lbs 12 oz, so not terrible. I love seeing your belly get bigger.