Saturday, December 17, 2011

WE DID IT

WE DID IT!
We survived our first semester of medical school. 
Dave passed all of his classes with flying colors and even got a few Os.
(outstandings)
Shockingly enough I see him more than I did when he was doing his undergrad at BYU.
He loves the knowledge he is gaining and even though a lot of it is over my head I love hearing him tell me all about it. He gets so excited.
He was in classes or studying from 8 am to 8 pm most days. And when it was a week with tests it was usually more.
But he always made time to come home and be with me and chubbies and we always had date night.
He has been so dedicated and hardworking!
I couldn't be more proud of him
and I couldn't be more excited for him to have 3 weeks of freedom to do whatever the heck he wants with himself over christmas break.
He deserves it.
I have been blessed to make lots of good girlfriends whose husbands are students as well and we kept each other company doing crafts and going to the park with their kids and going for walks etc.

The semester went by so quick, we are hopeful that the next 7 semesters will fly by just as fast.


1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

One semester down! Dave looks so doctor-ly in that picture. So professional. And I'm glad you've made friends with the other ladies, that always helps to go through the whole wife thing together.