My job has ended so I am in full nesting mode. Cleaning, Organizing, reading up and lots and lots of praying that I will be a good mommy.
It's finally snowing here...and freezing, so I have been trying to get my exercise by walking at the mall and today it was a few laps around target.
Finding adorable pants for 2.00 at old navy and handsome lil shirts for 1.50 at Target are my reward for walking lol
Since our apartment is so small here in Champaign we have to pack up some things to ship to St.Louis to make room for baby boys bed and swing and a rocker and my mom who is going to come stay with us for a little over a week after he comes.
I can't believe we only have a few more weeks.
I can't wait to hold my little baby bubba.
My favorite thing to do is drink orange juice because it gets chubbies all hyped up and wiggly. I'll drink a glass and then just watch my belly move all over the place from his rolls, kicks and punches.
I've finally forced myself to take a few naps during the day. I get so tired and have just learned I can't do everything I want to in a day anymore.
2 comments:
Rest up, so you'll be all ready when he comes. We can't wait to see him!!!
He is going to be here before you know it! I am so excited. You are going to be the best mama!!
Post a Comment