It all started when I got a text this morning from my lovely neighbor telling me I should go around the corner at a little fall antique market that was being held on someone's lawn. When we showed up we recognized it as the house we had been informed the family that originally lived in our house now lives.
Let me tell you, this house is a dream.
I made a point to find the owner and introduce our little family and tell her how amazing her house was and that we live in her old house around the corner now.
We found her in the corner of her little shop selling lavender and she was tickled to hear the news. She went and grabbed her daughter and husband to meet us too.
She raised all of her children in the house we now live in and asked if she could come by and see it with her daughter and visit sometime.
I think we are going to be good friends. She is wonderful and just look at how heavenly her little market was.
It took us quite a while to get around the whole market because everyone kept stopping us to stare at Jacob and admire his cute cheeks and compliment his eyes.
The couple below photo bombed me and then came over and giggled telling me "it's probably going to be the best photo in the bunch" :)
Yep they have a pretty big front lawn.
Even Dave loved it. It was the perfect Saturday morning.
...have I mentioned I love it here.
1 comment:
Cute cute cute! So much charm in your little neighborhood, reminds me of Gilmore Gilrs, ha! Just with there was one close-up of cute Jacob :)
Post a Comment