Dearest Jacob-
You have got to be the best baby known to man!
For the first couple of weeks after your birth you barely cried.
If you were hungry you would smack your lips, If you wanted your diaper changed you would grunt.
Well....your grunt is now a growl and you do it all day. You are a little lion.
(growling in action. Complete with constant drool from teething.)
You just got your first tooth and so some days lately you just can't help but look like this...
Most days you are happy as ever and up to no good.
Mr. Howdy Cow is your partner in crime and is always whispering mischievous things for you to do
We have found you opening cupboards, climbing the first step of the stairs, tipping over garbage cans, hiding under mom and dad's bed or under the dining room table. The grossest thing is that sometimes you spit up on the wood floor and then stick your hand in it and paint a mural, you could be an artist....but let's get you some paints instead.
Here he is caught in the act!
Dad is really busy with medical school and working on the house with mommy but he is a great multi-tasker and you two have tons of fun together every night.
You just love dad and always smile when you see him or talk to him.
You also love standing!
Atleast a couple times a day you crawl over to this corner and play drums on this chair while you stand.
You also crawl up mom so you can stand and the couch so you can stand and anything and everything in between.
You love playing with the sun light that comes through the windows.
and you love your crib.
3 comments:
I am dying over that video. So cute! I love it. Thanks for the post, I love little updates on your family.
Oh he is so adorable Megan! I wish I could squeeze him!
Oh Megan, I just love him, he is too cute! I can't believe how big he is getting--they grow up so fast!
Post a Comment