I haven't had much of anytime to post because school is in session folks. Dave and I have a full load and then some. We did, however, manage to sneak away to Southern California before it all started for some R&R with all of my siblings and my lovely mom.
We stayed in a beach house just down the street from Hunnington Beach and road these sweet bikes every morning to set up camp on the sand. After a full day of frisbee and boogie boarding and just hanging out in the sun, we would all relax in the hot tub back at the house, eat dinner on the rooftop, and stay up way too late playing games like "I have never". Thanks Kim for making us play that....so funny!
I Love my family!!!
(More pictures to come, but for now it's back to the books)
1 comment:
I love the effect on the bike picture. It makes it look like a extra hot california day. You guys are so photogenic.
Post a Comment