Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rainy Smiles

Today was a great day. I woke up to thunder and the pounding of rain on my window. ( It sounded really cool.) Mary and I (the little 5 year old I nanny ) dedided to celebrate after school the fact that Fall was officially here by putting on our fuzziest socks, making a massive amount of hot coa coa and then snuggling under a big soft blanky and watching a movie. She then fell asleep on my lap while I played with her hair.

It was a good Day!

Now off to the books.

3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

It does sound like the perfect day! It was so cold yesterday and dark. This morning was cold, but the sun made it better. Happy Fall!

Susie said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a rainy day, warm and cozy.

Tess said...

Your happy attitude is infectious! I would never think to embrace the coldness in such a way...I'll have a better attitude next time I'm sad about cold weather!