So this semester I have 14 crdits and am working full time....Dave 15 credits and working part time and volunteering enough of his time to be ghandi on top of that. In my sleep deprived, stressed out state I have really began to question if it is all worth it....and I have come to the conclusion.....YES! It is. I am so glad to be working towards my degree again. Dave has been an angel and holds my hand through it when I get nervous about a big paper or a test etc. I really don't know how he makes it look so easy....so life is rough and my free time is at a all time low....but I am adjusting and I am loving it!
Sunday naps are our new best friend!
4 comments:
I remember this time was really rough!! Keep going it is all worth it in the end. I did it prego and throwing up in between each class and sometimes having to step out of classes :) Oh those were the days....but so worth it, I promise!!!
Someday you will look back and it will be completed, hang in there!
I actually miss school...
Props to you guys for getting it done.
You should be proud of yourself and the BIG accomplishment you'll receive in the end. Hang in there it will be worth it.
Post a Comment