Saturday, September 5, 2009

They said it couldn't be done!!!!

BYU BEAT OKLAHOMA......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!


Seriously such a good game....We watched it at our friends the Hilliam's with a big group and then went for a victory ride on our scooter riding around and honking our horn and screaming with all the cougar fans that were roaming the streets yelling and driving honking their horns.......oh what a night!!!

F.Y.I.
I love football season!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

FUN! I love BYU football

Becky said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys both are big BYU fans! And love football. It's the best! :) GO COUGARS!!!!

Angi said...

My boys watched the game, too. It sounds like it was AWESOME! :) Love you guys, hope all is well :)

Susie said...

Those were the days when we were doing things like that 20 years ago. So glad you have school/team spirit and your ready. Have fun watching the Cougars play!!