Saturday, January 23, 2010

1 year of Joy

Today Dave and I are headed out to Lehi to celebrate our niece Kamryn's frist birthday.
I love her with all my heart and the thought that we will be moving from Utah for med school makes me so sad...she won't remember us hanging out with her for her first year and a half of life. She is the only niece or nephew I have been fortunate to live close enough to, to be there at their birth and watch them grow.

She is a beautiful little baby and I know she is going to be an amazing young lady when she grows up. But for now sweet baby....stay little as long as you can. I won't be able to pick you up much longer because you are a BIG bundle of joy. I hope our babies are as beautiful inside and out as our nieces and nephews are. We love you Kamryn.

Happy Birthday!


Yes this is actually her in the picture...isn't she just a doll!!! I just want to squeeze her.

1 comment:

Manda Sue said...

Man. She is a doll!! You always have such neat reflective posts. Love your cute new background and music duo too!