My first sledding train....best idea EVER!
Dave and I went on a ward trip sledding in Elkridge on Martin Luther King Day.
It was so much fun. I felt like a little girl again screaming with the wind in my face and snow flying everywhere as we flew down the large hill on our saucers.
Dave definately couldn't resist nailing me with a few snowballs when I wasn't looking.
But don't worry....I got him back good! ( One straight shot to the back of the head.) It sounds harsh but Dave has no mercy therefore neither do I. We are so loving aren't we. ;) It was really nice to spend a carefree day with Dave and friends. After sledding we hung out at the bishop's house where his wife had chilli, hot chocolate and doughnuts.
This semester will be a tough one because Dave is starting his MCAT course on top of all his schooling and work. It makes me appreciate time we have together so much more. I don't know how he does it, but I hope he knows how much I love him and appreciate his hard work and devotion.
Can't wait for the next snow day!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I'm bummed we weren't able to make it. I'm glad you had fun and got to let the little kid in you get out and play :)
So fun. It has been hard this winter to sit out of sledding, I love feeling like a kid again!
Post a Comment