Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love being an Aunt


I am lucky to be an aunt to over almost 20 beautiful, adorable, hilarious, sometimes chunky and always lovable sweet kids. I wish I lived near them all, which would garauntee that a smile would never leave my face. They do things like give me kisses on my cheeks, hold my hands, play with my hair, give me back massages and say the darndest things that make me laugh and cry. I feel so very blessed to be a part of their lives and have them be a part of mine. My only concern is that my kids will never be as cute as all of these ones have turned out to be. I am grateful that my children will have such good friends and great examples and wonderful babysitters.

So here they are.....can't wait to see them all again!! I love you all!!!









I melt everytime I look at these photos......http://chad-kimberly.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Janae said...

You are an awesome aunt. All your neices and nephews love you so much. I wish we lived closer and I can't wait to be an auntie to your little ones.