amused. One of our favorite things is going to feed the ducks at the BYU duck pond. This never gets old. I love listening to Dave giggle at all of the silly ducks. Like the one with the duck fro, or the cute blind one that kept running into his shoe to try and find the crumb (sad but what a cutie), or the ones that chase each other and slide on the ice. He has a laugh that just makes me melt. This time when we went it was lightly snowing and the pond was half frozen over. I don't think they had been fed in awhile because they would walk right up to our shoes or jump up in the air to eat the bread out of our hands. (I tried to post a video of it but my mac is wack...anyone have any tips on how to make it work?) Out of all the places I will miss in Utah when we leave this is definately one of them. Our goal is to have a pond on our property one day and have a few little duckies to call our own. Pretty silly but somehow I find it dreamy and romantic when Dave talks about it.
I love the little things in life.
1 comment:
I have never seen so many ducks, they must be starving! Poor ducks, we better go down there and feed them too.
Post a Comment