I know I'm lame....California was AMAZING my sister was a beautiful bride and I loved spending so much time with her as well as the rest of my family. Now the newlyweds have officially moved in next door and yesterday she came over to barrow a cup of milk...it made my day! We were lucky enough to have my mother over for dinner on Mother's day. We made her thai food and played games until late at night. This week I have been working like crazy before my boss leaves for London next week and his house undergoes renovations (which I will have to clean up :( ) Last night was our second intramural kickball game, we won...I LOVE KICKBALL. but Tonight I'm off to Park City for a weekend getaway with some of the funnest people in the world that I have missed dearly. We'll be back Sunday and then....then I promise to post details and pictures.
-I am loving post MCAT life with Dave! He is amazing and We have too much fun! lol
Tootaloo!!!
1 comment:
Have fun on your Park City trip. Hit up the outlets for me. I love that place.
Post a Comment