Goodbye Maxima....we'll miss you, but we hope someone buys you soon.
Well it's been almost 2 years of me driving a stick and apparently I'm still horrible at it because Dave felt like I was killing our Maxima, so.....We bought a new car. A 2004 Honda Accord. We weren't really planning on doing this so soon, but the right car came along for a steal of a price (>auction price)....so YAY!!! It's Cougar blue and an automatic which is my favorite part and has all the bells and whistles our Maxima had. So SHOCKED we got such a nice car, I was expecting a hoopty. I'm glad I love it because we're stuck with it until it dies....which is hopefully a
very VERY VERY long time from now.
Not the best picture but isn't it perdy!
We allready decked it out with a BYU sticker.
3 comments:
That looks like an awesome new car. And I'm sure you'll have plenty of years with it. We still hope to get plenty of years out of our 1993 Camry. Ha ha.
Congrats on your new cougar blue car!! You will love your Honda, as we have had a prelude once and now we have a Odyssey love it!!
glad you got a car. We love our honda too. It's a 2002 and still going strong.
Post a Comment