Moving and starting a new phase of life has been a little exausting...
But getting to see this wiggly little bundle of joy inside of me last week gave me a burst of energy.
I wish I could get a sonogram and say hello to this little sugar booger everyday.
We are so excited to be done with the first trimester. I have been feeling really good lately and feel lucky to be able to take lots of naps, because I get wiped out really easily these days. Also it's nice to be able to actually EAT food again! I really missed food. lol
We celebrated our 3 year anniversary last Tuesday.
We're all settled into our new apartment.
We got to go to our new church's ward and we all ready LOVE IT HERE.
Dave spent last week in orientation for med school.
I got to go to a few events and meet his fellow class mates.
There are lots of wives and we have all ready hung out quite a few times and decided to keep each other company while our husbands are hard at work studying.
Today Dave started his first official day of classes in medical school.
I woke up, packed him a lunch and sent him off with a kiss.
I can't wait for him to come home so I can hear all about it.
Life is just too exciting with a baby on the way and a Doctor in the making.
Now I'm off to take another nap.
I'm exhausted.
2 comments:
happy for you!
I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. I know what you mean about pregnancy making you exhausted! Glad you can take naps! :)
Post a Comment